Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee bit of me



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?

Chris of course. Actually, we just discussed this- as soon as we have some things payed off and enough money saved for the wedding, we are going to save for a trip to Disneyland!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
A few weeks ago.. Chris bought a cd of some band I don't particularly like (which doesn't play on the radio).

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Cinnamon and basil. I always double them in recipes!

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Indie or country, haha.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
When Secretariat won the triple crown, hands down!

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I wish I had an answer for this... I have about 6 things I am considering.. and I only have a few months to decide!

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The Kentucky Derby : )

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
An automatic. My dad almost bought me a manual, and ever since then I have been wanting to learn how to drive a stick!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Nope. I took a class in high school where I had to teach a lesson every other week, so that helped a little, but I think I'm back to where I was before that.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Not that I remember. My mom told me I slept through an earthquake once when I was younger, lol.


2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with cinna and basil! There's this basil chicken fettucini my hubs and I are in love with!

    Cute blog! New follower!!

    <3
    aj
    http://cashmerecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, trip to disneyland sounds fun! and I have wanted to learn how to drive a manual as well cuz I have no idea how haha :)

    (Im a new follower)

    ReplyDelete