Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update

I revamped my blog! I was never really happy with the previous title or layout, but I couldn't find any inspiration to change it. So now, my blog is titled Love and Lighthouses, and its here to stay. The layout, on the other hand, is temporary until I can get a custom one.
Why the title you ask?
My blog used to be called Ashley, the Little Navy Wife. It was fitting.. My nickname has always been 'Little Ashley," and I am a a navy wife. I guess it just wasn't creative or catchy enough for me. I wanted something to do with the Navy.. Although it doesn't define WHO I am, it does have everything to do with WHERE I am. I am proud to be a Navy wife, and I am proud to say that I am married to and living with the love of my life right now because of the military.

So that's where Love and Lighthouses comes into play.
Love because I am a firm believer that, "There is only one happiness in life; to love and be loved."
and
Lighthouses because way back when, they signaled to sailors that land was near. They are a symbol of strength and home, and I always want to be that for my husband.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment