Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Speaking of friends..

.. I got to see mine this week!
One friend, Maddisen, was up here with her boyfriend taking a vaca for Spring Break. They stayed with me on their last night, and Maddisen and I went out to breakfast the next morning.
On Monday, my best friend Katey came up and stayed two nights. We went to the beach the first two days, and lied out in our bikinis, even though it was a little chilly on the beach. We made sushi the first night she was here, and a 'friendship cake' the second night.
It was so nice to have girlfriends around. I love that I consider my husband my best friend, but when I find myself talking to him about mascara and eye cream, I know I need some girl time.

I have a doctors appointment today; a second ultrasound for my ovarian cyst. Luckily, my hubby is getting off work early to go with me.. The procedure is awkward and painful, so its nice to have him their with me. I am hoping for good news.. I don't know what that news is, but I just don't want to hear, "Come back in two months, and we will do this again." Ugh.

By the way, Happy St. Patty's day! I am making an Irish dinner tonight; I'm a little nervous. My grandfather on my dad's side moved here from Ireland, so I'm celebrating my roots today!

1 comment:

  1. good luck at the doctors and that's so nice you got to see your friends!

    ReplyDelete