Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Wishes (20)


I love Wednesday Wishes. I get to put together everything that I have drooled over for the past week!

Love much heirloom necklace. I would love a necklace with mine and Chris' names on it, and this one is just adorable.

Nude Pumps. Wait, I just ordered these : )

Pride and Prejudice. After two years of barely-having-enough-time-to-sleep-because-I-am-so-busy, I have rediscoverd my love for reading the past few months. And I would love to buy all the Penguin Classic editions because they are just gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your wishes! I've been drooling over some nude heels too, and the necklace is super adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by for Wednesday Wishes! I love love love that necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete