Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Milspouse friday fill-in

1.Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
No, we are a Navy family and proud of it!

2.What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
Honestly, I don't want to be anywhere other than where we are now. Whats better than Cali? Beautiful weather, beaches, and only 6  hours from back home. I would have enjoyed going somewhere like Germany for our first duty station, but by the time the hubby gets his new orders we will be talking about having babies, and I am going to want to be near family. That being said, I would follow my hubby to the end of the world.

3.If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
If you would have asked me a few years ago, I probably would have had a for-sure age. But now I'm not sure... 21 sounds young and fun... but I also want babies, and we don't have plans for that for a few years!

4.If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
I would have to say cinnamon life. Good-for-you life with a little bit of spice!

5.What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displayed
Coffee. I have to start my mornings with it.. I'm addicted to caffeine. If I don't have it, I get a headache. Lets not even talk about that certain time of month when caffeine intensifies my cramps, and I'm not allowed to have it.

If you want to join in, head on over to wife of a sailor!

No comments:

Post a Comment