Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 8 - Your favorite birthday

Honestly, nothing is coming to mind...

It's not that I haven't had any good birthdays, but I just don't have any that really stick out.. So I will talk about last years birthday:
Chris was at bootcamp.. So he wrote me "Happy Birthday" in quite a few of his letters, since he didn't know when I would get them. He also wrote to one of his friends and asked her to call me and tell me happy birthday from him. I thought it was cute. (He sent the same friend money to buy my flowers and take me to a movie on valentines day : ) My two best friends both decided to decorate my dorm-room door, without speaking to each other, so it was done up twice lol. One friend covered my door in sticky notes that had jokes between us on them, and the other friend did balloons and streamers..





They all stayed on my door and the wall for a few months..




That night, my friends took me out to one of my fav restaurants- Oreganos! They have this amazing thing called a pazookie.. Look it up, they are deliciousssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment