Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6- Your definition of love

Real love is unconditional.



What does love mean to me?
Love means an overwhelming warm, tingling feeling you get thinking about someone. Theres nothing you can use to compare the feeling of love.



So what is love?
It's loving in good times and in bad; loving the bad things just as much as the good things.
It's wanting to do things for your significant other to make them happy; little and big.
It's being able to talk about anything and always having someone to lean on.
It's wanting to be a better person so that you can make your SO happy as well as yourself.
It's talking and listening, and taking an active role in your relationship.
It's dreaming of your future together, and looking back on all the good times.

Love is amazing thing, and I don't know where I would be without the love of my husband. He is patient and kind, and loves me in all the ways that he can. He is my definition of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment