1. Bake with pumpkin. I made Caden's birthday cake with pumpkin, and I've baked pumpkin bread/muffins, but I still have two pumpkins sitting on my table that I need to use!
2. Organize Caden's room. I made so much progress, and now it is overrun with toys that he got for his birthday.
3. Finish my class schedule. I've been putting this off because I don't want to think about how many classes (and how many months) I have left until I graduate.
4. Start christmas shopping. I'm hoping to have at least half done by December.
5. Pack up Caden's baby stuff. I've been waiting on Chris to put away the cradle, glider, and swing, but now that Caden is already a year old, I think I'm going to have to do it myself!
Thank you to all the men and women who have served or are serving in our military.