Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Say cheese!

I somehow overlooked this post a few weeks ago! Better late than never, when it comes to pictures like these!

***

I'm a snacker, and it can be difficult to find quick, easy snacks as a stay at home mom trying to do 10 things at once. And my husband is a snacker because he just loves to snack, so having healthy choices in the house is always important. Which is where Sargento cheese snacks come into play. They are so portable, my husband can even eat them while working out!



Plus, sargento has these spiffy cheese holders that keep the sticks colder longer, so they are perfect for lunch boxes (and gym bags).




Special thanks to my husband for being such a great model ; )

*I received compensation for the products in the post by Sargento because I am a member of Influenster*

No comments:

Post a Comment