Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's letters

 

Dear Upstairs Neighbors, Please stop scheduling your child's in-house exercise time for my child's nap time. Dear apartments, Your new parking rules are absolutely ridiculous.. Maybe you should have anticipated all the problems when you decided to not assign parking spaces? Dear Mom, We are so excited that you are flying in tomorrow and staying until Christmas! How lucky we are that we actually hope for long visits from Nana! Dear Husband, I am so lucky to be married to you. Dear Caden, I'm so sorry that you have to start your weekend by getting so many shots, but I promise to give you extra attention and extra love.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how frustrating that your upstairs neighbors are so noisy during nap time :( I bet that got old really fast.
    But that is exciting that your mom is flying in tomorrow!
    Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete