1. Plan Caden's birthday party. We are heading back home for his party, so it is pretty impossible for me to wait until the last minute to start planning. Also, I want to do a practice smash cake so I can make sure the recipe actually tastes good!
2. Decorate for fall/ halloween. Last year, I decorated for fall instead of Halloween because my pregnancy hormones wouldn't let me bring home a new baby to a 'spooky house!'
3. Make/find halloween costumes. We wanted to dress Caden up like baby Bane, but we don't let him use his binky unless he is going to sleep, so we have to think of something else.
4. Finish class before we go to Arizona. Every time we go back home, I am on the last weekend of a class (I take one class a month) and I make a mad dash to get everything done ahead of time. That's still the case this month, but I'm taking a lab so I'm hopefully going to be able to work ahead.
5. Baby proof the house completely. Caden loves everything that he is not supposed to have, so baby proofing is really important. Right now, all the sharp objects that used to be in the kitchen drawers are now just sitting on the counter because I haven't figured out how to reorganize!
What are your goals for October?