Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Nothing is set in stone

Military rule #3: Nothing is ever set in stone

Military rule #22: Dates always change

Military rule #47: Plans always have to be flexible

Chris and I first got married in a Chicago courthouse in March of 2010. We planned to have our ceremony with family, friends, and a white dress, in March of 2011. That changed to May of 2011. That changed to March of 2012. That changed to May of 2012. That changed to March of 2013. If that changes again, I am going to stomp my feet and cry like a little girl.

1 comment:

  1. We're beginning to plan our ceremony too and this is exactly what I'm worried about! Have you been committing to venues and changing the date?

    How do you plan a wedding without a date? Ahh. I feel like I've been putting off doing anything because I'm afraid of the date commitment.

    ReplyDelete