Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Where did the weekend go?

Seriously, where is it?

I've been working 5-6 days a week lately, but luckily I usually get some part of the weekend off.

This week, I had Friday off. After working all week, partying with the in-laws all weekend, working another week, and getting sick, I was in much need of a day off. After waking up with Chris before he left for work, I slept in a little longer. When Chris got home, we went out to eat, shopping, and to the movies. We hadn't had a date night for a while, so it felt really good to spend time outside the house together.

Saturday, Chris' day off, I work 11-6.

Sunday, which was supposed to be my day off, Chris has duty. (I ended up covering an 8 hour shift for someone today).

Tomorrow, Chris gets off at 3, and I have to go in to work at 3. My first time scheduled closing, and its horrible timing. Not being able to see my husband for almost three days is a big deal to me. There are going to be times when Chris and I don't see each other for 6 months, so we like to cherish all the time we have together now.

I'm exhausted, so I am going to go take the dog out, and plop into bed. This week is only beginning... Good luck to everyone who is as ready for it to be over as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment