Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-in

1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh

I  think I would have to say historic/ adventurous. Our vacactions are usually to visit family, but now that we have two incomes, I'm sure we will be able to put aside money for an 'us' vacation! I've been on two real vacations- one to Sedona with Chris and one to New Orleans with my sister. I'd say they were both pretty adventurous!

2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
Dare for Distance by Never Shout Never.. When Chris and I first started dating, I asked him to take me to a concert, and Chris totally got hooked on the music. A week or two later, we spent the weekend in Sedona, and thats all we listened to on the way their. It was a really special trip for us, and one of the songs sounded exactly like our relationship, so it holds a special place in my heart.

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
I'm sure most of us are going to answer this way, but I would travel the world with my hubby.

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
That I am actually really friendly and outgoing. My first impression on people is that I'm shy or a bitch.


5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? Haha Chris and I beat both of the Marvel ultimate alliance games together, and both times I played Deadpool, who is a super ninja with guns. lol
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Unlike the general population, I'm not really into Harry Potter so I don't know...
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? A vampire. I want to sparkle in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment