Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Its been awhile

It is now 2011.
2010 was one crazy roller-coaster ride of a year.

January- Chris left for bootcamp. Theres no way to explain what I went through while he was gone.
February- My grandpa had heart surgery. At the end of the month, Chris graduated basic, and we got to spend an amazing weekend together. Chris asked me to marry him.
March- We made anouncements to our family, and on March 27th, Chris and I got married.
April- After three months in and out of hospitals, my grandfather passed away. Chris got emergency leave and made it just in time for the funeral.
May- I finished my freshman year of college, and Chris graduated A-school.
June- Chris went on his first deployment (technically an underway because it was a little over two months).
July- I packed up the uhaul truck and moved to Cali.
August- Chris came home, and we finally got to live together as a married couple.
November- I cooked my first thanksfiving dinner (it was a big deal to me!)
December- Chris and I flew home for Christmas and brought home a puppy with us.


Now its a new year, and I cannot wait to see what the future brings for us. There will definately be more downs (theres never too much time between deployments) but the ups will make it all worth it (being married to the love of my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment