Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 11- Something that makes you feel better

This is a pretty easy one, and I bet you know my answer already.
My hubby, duh!
Chris is pretty amazing at knowing what I need when I'm upset- He knows whether I need to talk, to be hugged, and he is even learning about when I need to be left alone for a little while. He is such a sweetie and has to fix everything and anything! (unless its something around the house, like our doorknob.)
I'm also a hugeeee chocolate addict. I eat it when I'm happy and sad though lol
Short story- The night before Chris left for bootcamp, we stopped at a gas station to get energy drinks, and Chris wanted a candy bar 'since it would be his last one for two months.' Since then, we have made it a tradition to eat a candy bar the night before he goes underway. I know its a little dorky, but its one of those things that make it a little easier to get ready to say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment