Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 18 - Your favorite movie

In our relationship, my husband is the movie buff. He always quotes movies that I have never seen before, and then gets really surprised when he finds out I haven't seen it (even if we have talked about it before : ).. And even if I have seen the movie, I still don't remember the quote until he explains which part it was from. He remembers details like movie and song quotes, I remember details like dates etc. Oh, how opposites attract..
With that being said, my favorite movie changes all the time. Right now its Secretariat since I grew up around the track (and I also love the message of female empowerment, even though I am in now way a feminist lol).

Also, one of my all time favorite movies is Cry-Baby, one of Johnny Depp's first movies:

No comments:

Post a Comment