Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 14 - Someone you’ve drifted away from

I've drifted away from a lot of people since high school and also since moving away.
After high school, I went to University of Arizona (for only a year) while a majority of my friends went to NAU and ASU. Basically, I lost touch with most of my group of friends even though we had plenty of ways to keep in touch... Only getting together for a party every once in while when we were all home for breaks.
Luckily, my two best friends also went to UofA, one of them even living in my dorms. All three of us were extremely busy, but we managed to stay close. Today, I really only keep in touch with one of them, and I consider her the best friend I have ever had.
It was really hard for me as I saw my friends slipping away, but now I accept the fact that our lives went in different directions. As cheesy as it is, I guess I really did find out who my true friends were!

No comments:

Post a Comment