1. Decorate for Christmas and find a tree. We have a small apartment but will hopefully be in a house for Xmas next year, so I want to find a decent tree at a decent price. Craigslist is not helping me.
2. Make dentist appointments. I have to get cavities filled and my wisdom teeth out. Needless to say, I’m postponing making the appointments even though I am in pain.
3. Lower grocery bill. Somehow, our grocery bill has been up $100- $300 the past few months. I know my son can eat, but not that much.
4. Finish class before going back to AZ. Another month of rushing to get a class done before heading back home for a visit.
5. Wrap all presents before Christmas Eve. I’m so good at leaving a present or two for Christmas Eve.. or Christmas morning.. But not this year!
I did so-so well on last month's goals..
5. Pack up Caden’s baby stuff. I really need to do this. Baby gliders and cradles may work well for storage, but I’d much rather have them in storage.