Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Amazon, I was very upset with you for the past month, because you didn't tell me that it would take a month to get Caden's new car seat when I purchased it. After talking to a rep on the phone, and then emailing customer service to tell them that I needed it for our road trip, you got it to me within 3 days! I am  once again a happy and loyal customer. Dear Husband, I have finally come to terms with the idea that you watch cartoons (specifically, The Avengers) as a way to relax.. I guess. Dear Baby Boy, I cannot believe that you are going to be ONE next week. You are still my baby boy though, don't you forget it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's great customer service - awesome they were able to get it to you quicker!
    How exciting that your little man is going to be one soon!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete