Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happies and Crappies



Crappies
1. Caden having a yeast diaper rash. I'm pretty sure that it started as a reaction to the acid in kiwi, and then turned into this mean yeast infection. Luckily, we caught it early and nystatin + coconut oil + baking soda bath = healing!
2. Weekend duty. No fun.
3. My brother was in an accident. He has a fractured skull, and his jaw and upper palette are in pieces. After 4 days in the ICU, the swelling in his face has gone down enough for surgery. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

Happies
1. Middle of the night snuggles with my baby boy. I hate that he is in pain, but I am appreciating the fact that he wants his Momma to hold him and make him feel better. Caden slept in bed with me up until he was six months olf, and then all of the sudden he decided that he didn't want to cuddle anymore and went straight to his crib. So when I have to stay up holding him in the middle of the night for 45 minutes (or bring him into bed with me) I cherish those moments instead of counting miss sleep.

3 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from Happies & crappies! Omgsh I hate that about your brother...I will keep your family and him in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about both your brother's accident and your little boy's diaper rash :( My thoughts are definitely with you!
    Also, I nominated you for the sunshine award ♥ Hope that brings a small bit of cheer to you!
    http://www.mylifeandlemons.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your brother and your family. I hope that the operation brings good news. Hope your little ones nappy rash clears aswell. My daughter suffered badly with it and it's so miserable xx

    ReplyDelete