Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

My little letters

I have to mention a few people and do a little explaining here.

I follow a little blog called Adventures of Newlyweds, which I have mentioned on here before.
Once a week, she posts 'Friday's Letters.'
I always thought the idea was really cute, and wanted to copy her idea.
Then one day, while blog-stalking, I saw a link she posted to Today's Letters.
After visiting the blog and reading their headline, "There are many things that can change a life... a letter is one of them," I thought the idea was even cuter.

I love writing letters.
When I buy people cards, I look for ones that don't say much, so that I can fill them with what I want to say.
When I used to struggle with my feelings not being heard when I was younger, I would write a letter.
When Chris was in bootcamp, I HATED not being able to talk to him, but I loved that we were forced to write old fashioned love letters.

So I am inspired by the two awesome people I mentioned above to start my own letters. But since I have such a hectic schedule and a lack of time to blog now, I won't contain them to a single day. Instead I am going to title them "little letters" and write them when the time feels right.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment