Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekend

As, I mentioned last month, we will be moving to Tennessee by the end of the year. As excited as we are, Chris and I are also sad that we won't be six hours from our entire family anymore. So, it is only fitting that our family starts cashing in on their last opportunity to spend the weekend in San Diego free of charge. I mean, last weekend visiting us. : )

This weekend, my brother-in-law and his family stayed with us. We ate good food, watched the kids play, and took a boat ride around coronado harbor. It is so difficult to make time for everyone when we visit AZ, so I was really happy that they got to spend a whole weekend of unshared time with Caden. Plus, watching Caden interact with my eight year old nephew is so sweet. Especially when Caden raises his arms for Deacon to pick him up and is content with being squished because his cousin isn't quite big enough to hold him!


Not only did we have a great weekend, but my soon to be sister in law dyed my hair for me:

 
I haven't had my hair dark since I first met my husband, so it is a fun change! Look at that, it's already the weekend again!

2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! I love the way your hair turned out :)
    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That will be a big move! At least family is taking time to visit ;) Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete