Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Semi-Official

Remember a few months ago when I posted about my family's decision to choose recruiting orders? Well, we did it! Chris called his detailer the first week of January just to let him know that he was interested in recruiting and actually picked the orders we were hoping for right then and there! His detailer had sent out an email that morning to fill a spot from the month before, and Chris just happened to be the first one to call.

So at the end of this year, we will be heading to......

NRD Nashville!

While we have our hearts set on a specific location, we know not to get our hopes up too much because NRD Nashville covers all of Tennessee and parts of Alabama, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! My fingers are crossed for you guys getting to go the the specific location you want :D

    ReplyDelete