Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

23

Yesterday, we celebrated my 23rd birthday!

My birthday started with my husband getting off right when I was waking up and walking out to a vase of roses on the dining room table. We spent most of the day lounging around, but we did take a walk down to Starbucks for a birthday caramel macchiato. For dinner, Chris took me to my favorite restaurant ever, Italianissimo Trattoria. The mushroom ravioli with mushroom cream sauce was absolutely amazing. Caden was a fan of his real sliced chicken breast tenders (and my dinner too), and Chris cleaned his plate of cheese ravioli with shrimp and brandy sauce. My birthday dessert was the best cannoli I have ever tasted brought by a cook singing a beautiful Italian version of Happy Birthday. Did I sell the restaurant to you? I know, pictures would have been the icing on the cake, but I was just enjoying myself to much to bother with the camera.

 
I loved the presents Chris got me this year because they were really out of the box. Besides a new hair straightener, I got a groupon for a sunset family portrait session and a box of organic produce delivered to the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment