Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Every-Day Bloggers

The most popular bloggers publish posts six out of seven days a week. I have never been and will never be one of those bloggers, and I don't want to be. There is one simple reason for this: I want to enjoy life instead of blogging about it.

source
I love blogging, but I don't want it to consume me or my family. I want to spend the days playing with my son, the evenings catching up on the DVR list with my husband, and the weekends having fun with my family. I know some people set aside specific times for blogging, and I guess I do to: after I work on homework and clean the house during my son's morning nap. That means that some days I don't get around to blogging, and that's okay with me.

Are you a 24/7 blogger? Do you ever find blogging too consuming?

2 comments:

  1. Love this girl!! I blog just whenever I feel like it or whenever Jesus puts something on my heart.. I def wouldn't call myself a 24/7 blogger but I def like to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one! I try to blog for certain days, but if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to cry over it! Life's too short!

    ReplyDelete