Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

9 Month Update

Technically, Caden turned nine months two weeks ago, so I'm a little late posting, but I didn't want to miss out on this month!


My chunky boy is starting to slim down since he NEVER stops moving and getting into things; at his nine month appointment, he was almost 20 pounds and 29 inches. He smiles at everyone and loves trips to the grocery store now that he gets to sit in the cart. His favorite thing to do with his momma and daddy is crawl over to us, open his mouth, slam his head down, and wait for us to scream and wiggle around. We like to call him 'zombie baby.' Wait, wasn't I supposed to fit all this into those little boxes??

I saw this idea on Hooah and Hiccups. It is such a fun way to share your little one's progress and their growing personality!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab way to share updates :-)

    My 3 year old is still not keen on getting hair rinsed out unfortunately :-(

    Thanks so much for sharing at the Friday Baby Shower, do hope to see you at this week's party, which is now live - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete