Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July...

... is going to be one busy month, full of visitors and visiting!

Today, my cousin and her family are coming to San Diego for the fourth of July like they do every year, but this time they are bringing my mom! She was already planning to come down with my sister, but now we will have her to ourselves for a few days.

On the 8th, my sister is coming down for her birthday trip and to bring my nephew to Disneyland. We weren't going to go since Caden is so young, but I really don't want to miss out on my nephews first visit, so Disneyland here we come!

Everyone is leaving on Wednesday, but we aren't going to be alone long, because that weekend my brother-in-law is driving my other nephew up to spend a whole week with us!

Then, we are driving our nephew back to Arizona and spending the week there for Chris's birthday. Did someone say party and babysitter in the same sentence?

Finally, we will head back home. I couldn't be more excited to spend so much time with my family and friends. I'm even taking the month off of school! (Yes, I do go to school in the summer. But not this summer!)


source



No comments:

Post a Comment