Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear July, I am so happy you are here because of all the plans we have! Dear Family, although I am super excited that I get to spend so much time with you, your really messing with my healthy eating. It's alright though, because I know my mom loves her chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting (and I had to make her the new recipe I found for the best chocolate cupcakes in the whole wide world), and it's my sisters birthday so I guess she deserves homemade strawberry shortcake. Dear Disneyland, I'm so excited to visit you! Caden isn't old enough to know what you are so I am excited for the both of us. Dear Caden, You have been so sweet to your Grandma this week. It makes me so happy to have such a sweet loving baby. Dear Husband, Thank you for dealing with my pickiness. Yes, I am a perfectionist. Thank you for loving me despite the fact.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! We love Disneyland! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, July is so tough for us as far as sticking to a healthy eating plan. There are way too many birthdays for that! You don't need to try Ree's Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake if you want to stay healthy! ;) We've already had it once and I'm making it today for my granddaughter's first birthday party. Have fun at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays suck as far as healthy eating goes! At least its summer and everything is in season so you can just get right back on track after ;)

    ReplyDelete