Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Caden's first Easter

Dear Sickness, I have spent my whole spring break dealing with you (and Easter weekend); please go away. Dear Lettuce, Your growing so well! I can't wait to try you this weekend. Dear Husband, Thank you for being so sweet to me while I was sick this week, and even waking up with Caden a few nights. Dear Baby Boy, You rolled over for the first time about a month and a half ago. Then a few weeks later, you stopped rolling. So a few days ago, I put you in your crib on your tummy and turned your mobile on so that you would have to roll over to see it. It worked, but I created a monster. Now that you rediscovered your rolling over ability, you don't stop.. As in, you keep rolling until you run into something!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment