Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
 
Dear U.S. Navy, Thank you for recognizing national-nurse-your-hangover-day and giving my husband the day after the superbowl off of work. However, it doesn't make up for all the missed birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. Dear Jack, As much as as I wanted to get rid of your annoying (cat) toy that quacks like a duck, I won't now that I heard you imitating it this morning. Your puppy whine sounds nothing like a quack, but nice try. Dear Baby Boy, You did the sweetest thing this week.. You were laying on the floor, and I was kissing your cheeks to make you laugh. When I picked my head up to see your expression, you put your hands on either side of my face and pulled me down to give you another kiss. Yes, it made me tear up. I love being your Mama. Dear Hubs, As I'm writing this, I can hear you playing with our son in his room. You both think it is so funny when you pull his arms down and say, "Get your hands out of your mouth!" I think its adorable.

1 comment: