Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Goals

source
1. Finish sewing two sheets. One is almost done, so this shouldn't be too hard to finish.
2. Post once a week to the blog. I've been doing pretty good so far this year. Hopefully I can get all my posts planned this week so I don't get behind when my next class starts.
3. Clean out freezer. We just did this a month or two ago but it is already chaos! I know I have a ton of meat in there.. Speaking of which, I better pull some out for tonight!
4. Back-up my computer to my USB. My computer has been warning me that it's storage is low, and I would be devastated if if my computer crashed, and I lost all my pictures.
5. Plan the basics of our move. We have six months, but I don't want to wait until last minute. We have to decide whether we are going to do the move ourselves or let the navy move us. Plus we have to figure out what we are going to do during Chris's 30 days of leave and what Caden and I are going to do for the 5 weeks that Chris is in school.
6. Schedule Family Pictures.

My March goals didn't go so well:
1. List items on Etsy shop.  I didn't even touch any of my sewing projects this month.
2. Stay on top of school work so I can enjoy visits from family and friends. I did have to take some time to do homework one of the day's they were here, but it wasn't too bad.
3. Make Jack a vet appointment. And he slides through another month!
4. File taxes. Done, done, and done.
5. Schedule family pictures. We didn't schedule them, but we did pick out the location.
I'm really not surprised I didn't get much done last month. I had family visit, got sick twice, dealt with pelvic pain most of the month, and Caden had croup the last weekend. Hopefully this month things will turn around! Things are already off to a good start- I went to log into class on Monday and found out I have a surprise week off! Hopefully I can get most of my to-do list done this week!

Monthly Goals

2 comments:

  1. moving can be such a pain. Planning ahead for it will hopefully help it go smoother. I'm sure everything will work out in the end, somehow it always does! Good luck with your other goals, they are good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Later, we will go over related questions like how to adjust a baby car seat and how to tighten a car seat base, but for now, here’s a look at the different methods to install a Car Seat.

    ReplyDelete