Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

April Faves

I'm a chronic bookmark-er. Anything that takes longer than 2 minutes to read or could possibly be useful down the road, I hit 'Add to favorites.' So in an effort to clear out my half a mile long favorites list, and possibly share something you might find interesting, I'm going to transfer some of them here!

1. I don't really look at the clouds anymore now that I am an adult, but if I saw this in the sky, it would probably make my day.

2. Raven's beauty tricks. I've probably bookmarked every beauty post she has done in the past, and this is the most recent.

3. I've really been wanting to find the perfect t-shirt for those days when I just don't want to invest the time in getting ready. I really can't think of a better Tee than one with a smart saying on it.

4.What else screams effortless to go with a comfy graphic tee? A side braid. Although I don't know why braids look 'effortless' when they take me forever to get the damn thing right.

Have a good weekend and happy easter!

5 comments:



  1. If you are looking for a complete and satisfying experience, you should try Magicien Mariage in Paris. This shop offers weddings to match all sorts of interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stars Magic an online booking platform to find the right illusionist for your event, whether it's a business seminar, Christmas tree, birthday, product launch, a wedding , a team building or a cocktail party. A tremendous time saver for relying on the expertise of a professional conjurer.

    ReplyDelete