Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

San Diego!

I am now living in my new apartment! Sunday night (after watching Big Brother) we made the drive to San Diego.. I drove my car, and my sister followed in her car with my mom and nephew. Let me just say, road trips are not fun when your pregnant! We stopped 4 or 5 times so I could pee, when normally I maybe make one stop. Baby Caden does not like the seat belt AT ALL, so I kept having braxton hicks contractions that made me really really really have to pee! That may be TMI, but pregnancy throws TMI out the window, so welcome to prego world. Anywayy, I have lots and lots of boxes to unpack (mostly kitchen stuff) and lots and lots of time to do it before the hubby comes home. I'm not posting any pictures because the place is a mess, but once everything is decorated I will. In our last apartment, we never took the time to decorate, so we are very excited to make this one a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment