Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little more upbeat today

My last post was about my surgery, and how much pain I was in. I will not be complaining in this post. Tomorrow marks one week post surgery, and I'm feeling much better. Still in pain, but not nearly as much.

Good news! I got a call about an interview!
well 2 actually.. Let me explain.
The first was from 24 hour fitness. They called a few days after my surgery asking if I could come in for an interview the next day. I pictured the energy required to get dressed, put real clothes on, walk down two sets of stairs, and drive.. So I said I couldn't make it. Realizing my stupid stupid mistake, I called back, but they already had all the time slots filled. FAIL.
Fast forward to yesterday, 7:30 pm. Another 619 phone call. From who, you ask?
Guitar center!
No, I don't play any instruments, including the guitar. But I have worked for them before, or actually Music and Arts, which they own.
So I'm thinking that I have a good chance at the interview!

Wish me luck!

1 comment: