Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Goals


1. Pack.
2. Clean.
3. Move.
4. Finish our San Diego bucket list.

With just 30 days until we move, that is all I will have to focus on this month!

August Goals
1. Try a class at the gym. Fail. I hurt my knee and then my back two weeks later, and I'm still not able to workout much.
2. Sell all of my textbooks back. Fail. My printer is having issues with the brand new ink cartridge I bought, so I need to get that taken care of first.
3. Work ahead in my class so that I can have the last week of September to focus on beginning to pack. Mostly Success. We mostly enjoyed the last weekend out of the house, but we did start packing.
4. Consignment stores/Goodwill. Mostly success.
5. Scratch something off our San Diego Bucket List. Success! We saw the classic at Del Mar!
 
Monthly Goals

4 comments:

  1. Hope your back will be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hurt yourself that can't be counted against you. I seriously hope you feel better soon, and I think September is in the bag. :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the work out a little easy. Wishing you well with the rest of your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you were injured in August. That's rough. I hope you feel better in time for the big move. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete