1. Finish my planner. I purchased a printable planner on etsy, and I've printed most of the sheets, but I still need to find a pretty binder!
2. Juice once a week. I am not a juicer, but I do juice. Once a week is a pretty good balance for me.
3. Make meal planning more of an effort. I haven't been too bad about dinner, but I need to start planning breakfast and lunch so I don't have to deal with low blood sugar symptoms so often.
4. Drink more water. I am and always have been terrible about drinking water. If I can just drink one full glass a day every day, that would be good for me. As bad as that sounds.
5. Enjoy my last summer in San Diego. I just realized that this is my last. summer. in. S.D.!!
Talk to my advisor/ finish my school schedule. Done! Three more classes!
4. Family pictures! FAIL. Chris and I both read the groupon wrong, and it expired at the beginning of May!
What are your goals this month? Any big plans for the summer?