Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Do have friends, and they DO come visit me from another state

I've always wondered if I have a sticker on my forehead that says "Does not play well with girls" that I can't see. That being said, I have had two girl friends that have stuck it out with me since high school- one because we are complete opposites, and one because we are too much alike, in a good way. With both friends, I've dealt with moving away, both on their part and mine, and all these crazy turns that the real world takes (like engagements, jobs, marriages, babies). I get to see each friend once or twice a year, so when we get the opportunity, we snatch it up.

Here are some pics from my NINE day visit with my BFF Maddisen:

Hiking at Cowley Mountain
Anything is a workout with a 20 pound baby strapped to you.

Did you know that the moby doubles as a drink carrier?
 
 
 
 
 
On Saturday, my husband so graciously drove us to the Gaslamp District AND picked us up with no complaints so that I could finally have a girls night out.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get to have girl time with your bffs!! It's good to get out sometimes when your a at home mama. I'm so glad you had fun! much love!

    ReplyDelete