Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's letters


Dear Jack, I know you miss your daddy.. Everytime a car honks you run to the window like he is going to walk up the stairs, and you have done this for over a month now. I hope your play date with your girlfriend, Pookie, cheered you up a little. Dear husband, I miss you also. I hate that between your schedule getting busier and comms going down, I don't get emails from you as often. Dear self, don't worry yourself with things you cannot control. Your faith in God has gotten you this far, so keep it up. Dear ex-apartments, get ready to fight me over my security deposit, because I am going to win.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Jack and Pookie! Friggin' adorable!

    You get that money back, girl! I would win too ;)

    Cute blog! Following!

    Meg ;)

    ReplyDelete