Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Goals

source

August is here, which means my husband will soon be also! In the mean time, here are my goals.

1. Try a class at the gym.
2. Sell all of my textbooks back.
3. Work ahead in my class so that I can have the last week of September to focus on beginning to pack.
4. Consignment stores/Goodwill.
5. Scratch something off our San Diego Bucket List.


1. Finish one sewing project. Fail. I put my sewing machine away before we had company at the beginning of the month, and I never found the time to even pull it out again.
2. Try a new lunch recipe. Ehh. Does making steak tacos with leftover steak count as a new recipe since I never eat that for lunch?
3. Drink water with my meal at least 2x a week. Success! For the most part, I've started drinking water with at least one meal a day. I've also cut down on the afternoon caffeine.
4. Declutter. I'd say this was a sorta success. I cleaned out Caden's closet and reorganized and repacked all of his clothes that we are saving in case we have another boy. I did a few things here and there but there is still so much to do!
5. Consignment stores. Another somewhat success. I made it to one childrens consignment store, but the Goodwill box is still in my bedroom until Hubs comes home.

 
Monthly Goals

4 comments:

  1. Somewhat successes are definitely successes!

    Good luck with August. Sounds like you have some really good plans. And that's exciting that your husband is coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your goals this month!

    http://italianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to count that as mostly a success for last month, and your goals this month are awesome! Let me know how that class goes! :D Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete