August is here, which means my husband will soon be also! In the mean time, here are my goals.
1. Try a class at the gym.
2. Sell all of my textbooks back.
3. Work ahead in my class so that I can have the last week of September to focus on beginning to pack.
4. Consignment stores/Goodwill.
5. Scratch something off our San Diego Bucket List.
1. Finish one sewing project. Fail. I put my sewing machine away before we had company at the beginning of the month, and I never found the time to even pull it out again.
2. Try a new lunch recipe. Ehh. Does making steak tacos with leftover steak count as a new recipe since I never eat that for lunch?
3. Drink water with my meal at least 2x a week. Success! For the most part, I've started drinking water with at least one meal a day. I've also cut down on the afternoon caffeine.
4. Declutter. I'd say this was a sorta success. I cleaned out Caden's closet and reorganized and repacked all of his clothes that we are saving in case we have another boy. I did a few things here and there but there is still so much to do!
5. Consignment stores. Another somewhat success. I made it to one childrens consignment store, but the Goodwill box is still in my bedroom until Hubs comes home.