1. My size. I'm 5' and 90 pounds. With all the skinny-shaming in the media lately, this is a love that I need to remind myself of every so often.
2. My baking skills. I love baking and making things from scratch, and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself.
3. My hair. Besides a short stint in elementary school, I've had long hair my entire life, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'm especially loving my hair since I started the no-poo method earlier this month!
4. My perfectionism. I won't go so far as to say that I love my type-A personality, but I do love that I am a perfectionist. My husband might beg to differ though.
5. My maternal instincts. It's not easy being a mother, but it continuously amazes me that I have these maternal instincts that kick in whenever I need them.
What do you love about yourself? Do you ever remind yourself of these loves?