Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

5 Favorites

My five random favorites...

1. My favorite author is Jodi Picoult. I think I've read about 10 of her books, and I've enjoyed every one of them. I love her writing style, the way she intertwines an extra topic- oceanography, astronomy, baking, drawing- into the story, and the way she respects the subject she is writing about by doing research. I'm currently reading Handle with Care.

2. My favorite chore is laundry. I know its because of how much of a perfectionist I am, but I actually enjoy folding clothes. And I rarely let my husband help, because I end up refolding the clothes (at least I admitted I was a perfectionist).

3. My favorite post this month is SAHM debate.

4. My favorite movie when I was younger was Cry-Baby with Johnny Depp. I actually saw a woman with a Cry-Baby tattoo on her arm a few weeks ago, tear drop and all!

5. My favorite drink from Starbucks is an iced caramel macchiato. I could really go for one right about now..

Allieology

2 comments:

  1. I wish my favorite chore was doing laundry! That's my least favorite :) I like grocery shopping the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to come do laundry at my house!? Actually I use to not hate laundry, however in Italy dryers don't exist so all wet clothes have to be hung! And then ironed! And then folded. It's awful!

    ReplyDelete