Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Good things come in small packages

I have to admit, I always thought the quote was "Big things come in small packages." Either way, I've always agreed with the saying, considering that I am just barely 5 feet tall.

The saying goes for other areas of life as well. Like, have you ever changed a newborn's dirty diaper? Oh nevermind, the saying is really 'good things' not 'big things' come in small packages.

But when it comes to the Venus Snap razor, good things really do come in small packages.

The Venus Snap with Embrace is the perfect on-the-go razor.

 It even comes with a cute little case so that you can throw it in your bag and never worry about going to the beach with leg stubble!


Ok, I think I've used my share of "good things in little packages" references for a few years!


I received the Venus Snap complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment