Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

5 for five

I loove to-do lists. Sometimes, I make a daily or weekly list, but mostly, I just add things to a master list on my computer and try to cross something off every day. I had a lot planned for this month, but I'm having a hard time getting as much done as I wanted to, so I'm linking up with Fantasically Average with the five things I want to get done in the next five days.

1. Work on my etsy shop. I've had this idea for about six months but haven't had time to put it into action.
2. Go to the DMV to figure out why our registration is due in August when we bought our car November. Somehow our car was registered two months before we bought it.
3. Clean Caden's toys. He has a lot of hand-me-downs and a radio flyer horse that we got from a consignment store that need to be cleaned before he can play with them.
4. Workout three times a week. I figured this would be the perfect time to get in shape- It is summer (bathing suit season in case you didn't know) and even though we are spending 90% of the month with family, I still thought I would be able to workout since I am taking the month off of school. It's not working out at all, no pun intended. I'm pretty sure I have another cyst, because I have all the same symptoms as before (stabbing pain, cramps, constantly being exhausted), and it really makes it hard to go to workout.
5. Finish reading the book that I started when I was pregnant... or at least read a chapter or two.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists too! I am always creating huge lists.. unfortunately I'm not as great at executing them, whoops! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete