Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A random post about showering

Last night, I realized something I miss about Caden being a newborn: an excuse to not shave my legs. Now that he is going to bed around 7:30 and not waking up for at least three hours, not to mention the fact that its almost summer, I don't have an excuse. On the plus side, now that he is sleeping for longer periods at night, it is much easier to shower.

I have always been a night shower-er, but every once in a while I start wondering if I should follow the general population and shower in the morning, but thats about as far as it gets because I remind myself of these reasons:

I really hate getting into bed dirty..
I'm not a morning person, and showers don't help me wake up.
I hate blow drying my hair because it takes so damn long, and I haven't figured out how to do it without making my hair frizzy.
And my newest reason: a 6 month old baby. I don't know your other moms manage to shower in the mornings and still get everything else done, like cleaning and blogging and keeping their little one entertained, or fitting it all into one nap.

Are you a morning shower person or a night shower person?


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, night showering is way better!!! Then you can sleep in longer in the morning :) Except with a baby I'm sure you don't get a lot of sleep, it sounds like I will be sticking to my night shower routine when I'm a momma!

    ReplyDelete