Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fate

Last night, Chris and I were eating dinner (that he offered to make because I wasn't feeling good : ) when he randomly said, "I know it was fate that we are together. Want to know why?"
"Why, baby?" (smiling)
"Because if we weren't together right now, you would be a poor college student, with a cyst and wisdom teeth that need to come out, and no insurance to cover either surgery.
And you would probably be failing school because the pain would be so bad you would miss a lot of classes because you wouldn't have the vicodin."
"That's very true." (laughing)
"The best part is that I never had to explain any of this to you to get you to marry me; you married me because you loved me."

I have the sweetest husband ever : )


My birthday dinner 2011




1 comment: