Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello? Anyone there?

Hi there, my Name is Ashley, and I am a new navy wife.

On May 16, 2009, I met the boy who would change my life, and 10 days later started dating.
On January 5, 2010, my 'high school sweetheart' left for bootcamp.
On march 27, 2010, one day short of 10 month anniversary, we got married in a Chicago court house.


Right now, we are going through our first deployment, which my hubby left for the day after he got to his first duty station. He is an OS on the USS Bonhomme Richard. I'm currently in Phoenix, AZ but soon I will be moving to the beautiful San Diego, California!


In a few days, I will be packing all of my stuff into a uhaul truck, hitching my car on the back, and setting out for San Diego! I'm nervous but excited. I don't want to do it alone, but it will all be worth it when my hubby sees our apartment all set up when he gets home!


If you are a fellow navy wife, or fiance, or girlfriend, feel free to share your experiences as well! and if your not connected to the navy, don't be afraid to read and get insight into this crazy life of a navy wife. Either way, I hope you can share in my moments of laughter and of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment